Friday, June 15, 2012

WHY OH WHY DOES THE WORLD CHOOSE TO PUNISH ME SO??

For those of you who want to wear a costume to conventions, but fancy something a little more comfortable and cozy than spandex.  Once a staple in Japanese street fashion, these fun onesies are pretty much the “wake up and go to class in your pajamas” approach for many convention attendees nowadays.





How can I live ONE MORE DAMN DAY without a girl wearing a tiger onesie in my life? "I just want you to be comfy baby. Feel how soft the fabric is." Could I get away with that in real life and get total credit for not buying her unflattering lingerie? I would never have to tell her that this was how I wanted to see her walking around the house all along.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, I thought you were jonesing for a onesie for YOURSELF. My mistake.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG...I never even thought of that. Damn, you know me so well. Would matching pjs be weird?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

There was a commercial for a company that made baby sleepers and the CEO had them make an adult sized one for him to do the advert and I always thought that looked really comfy. I have been cold in my life...so cold.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, we can have matching PJs but only if it's the tiger.

Anonymous said...

Kigurumi!

I don't know if I want a Stitch one or a Pikachu one or what.