Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Reminder - Stay Home And There Is A Chance You Will See Tomorrow

 
The deep sea Octopus (Muusoctopus canthylus) on the rocky seafloor near Endeavour Mothra ( depth - 2274.85 m), off the coast of Washington state, USA.
 
What good will ever come to you from going so far down the ocean? You DESERVE to meet your most terrible nightmare if you have the hubris to think you belong down there. We evolved on the land and we are the masters of the mantle - but on the sea floor we are just bait. At that depth there  'is evil that does not sleep' and it is waiting for you to slip up ONCE. Look how curious and unafraid that freak is of the submersible. It is curious about all the ways it can mess with this new thing that has dared to enter it's neighborhood. Don't ask me how I can know what it is thinking...I just DO.
 

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

The pink coloration means that they are starting ti "piss-off" the poor thing... I posted a "Christmas" image dedicated to you....lol Happy Holidays from your good "fiend" and follower... the Doctor

Kal said...

Oh, I annoyed the poor octopus. Why don't I feel bad? It's THEM, not me.