Sunday, December 16, 2012

New To The Collection Of Cool - The Huntress


I am not collecting these chess pieces but this Huntress was just too sweet to pass up. I love the variations on my favorite characters and need to have as many versions of them as I can. She stands about 5 inches tall and has a beautiful hand painted finish. I learned few new facts from the booklet but that only made me feel better. I have read everything the Huntress is involved in a clearly didn't miss any major changes. Love those girls of the Batfamily, especially the Huntress. She's like Batgirl with attitude to me.

The DC Superhero Chess Figure Collector Magazine brings your favorite DC Comics characters to life in a stunning chess-piece collection, complete with a 16-page magazine providing detail on the character as well as essential chess tips for players of all levels. This Huntress Rook chess piece is superbly rendered, cast from a specially-formulated metalized resin and hand-painted by expert model makers.

 

4 comments:

Sam G said...

Nice. Is there a Power Girl chess piece?

Kal said...

I haven't seen one yet and as we both know there can never be too many Power Girls.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Glad to see Helena is back to wearing a costume that could potentially protect her from broken glass.

Ramiro said...

Where did you found the grumpy cat mug?