Monday, December 17, 2012

New To The Collection Of Cool


 
I might have never stared to recollect action figures if it was not for this line of action figures from the great animated Superman series. Each figure was rendered beautifully and the accessories, that usually take away from the figure, actually accent these pieces. I love all the clean colorulful sculpts  and bubble helmets. The design of the characters on cartoons such as Superman, Batman, Justic League and Justic League Unlimited are amongst my favorites. Bruce Timm and Paul Dini has much to do with these iconic looks.
 





 

2 comments:

Cap'n Carrot said...

I have this Supergirl on a shelf stacked to the edge with other DC heroes because I just had to have one of her in this costume.

I think the only other character I have from this set is the very android-looking Brainiac.

Kal said...

I loved the version of this character in the animated cartoon. Some people hate the design of these toys but I like them very much.