Tuesday, December 4, 2012

OMG I Am Gonna Love This Tumblr Page

As you all know I am a fan of making snarky comments about stupid things I see around me. It's a gift that comes from the Well Of My Bitterness and that well is deep deep deep.

I have heard for years that SKYMALL sells some of the crappiest products this side of QVC but I truly had no idea how crappy until I soaked in my fill of THIS Tumblr page today. I could do my research but I think more fun to let the pictures come to me. I promise that only the most egregious insults to human intelligence will be featured at the Cave of Cool.

You humans, I just love you and the goofy things you do with your brains to make a buck. This actually gives me hope that someone, somehow will figure out how to save us all by inventing a product that we all REALLY need.

 
Head Spa Massager
 
If you need me to explain to you why this is goofy then the concept is lost on you. It reminds me of the gag head shaving helmet that someone posted fake footage of in action a few years ago. Like that device this one seems destined to be left on too long as someone sleeps with unanticipated and gruesome consequences for the user.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Following it now, too.

david_b said...

NOW THAT'S a bitchin' Christmas present.

Texting wife now..

Kal said...

If ever a product would help you be more progressive it's this one. Wear it out in a storm and a few zaps of lightning and it'll fix you right up.