Saturday, January 19, 2013

PEOPLE!! IF YOU STOP CONFESSING TO HER SHE WILL GO AWAY

When did Oprah become the national confessional for all one's sins, especially celebrity sins. The minute I hear that Oprah has a 'special interview' planned is the same minute I know someone is really, REALLY guilty. It must also have something to do with the fact that she tosses only the most softball questions at people, then nods knowingly as she judges from her smug seat above all of us. She really is a terrible interviewer. Gah! I miss inspirational Oprah.

 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She's a soft shoulder to cry on alright.

Kal said...

I ain't telling dat bitch anything.

Drake said...

I'm glad my cable co. pulled her channel, so i miss all the hysteria and the Dr. Phil reruns. :)

Unknown said...

I miss big-haired, huge-shoulder-padded, excessive-eye-shadow 80s Oprah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS2AGnjZtBE

Kal said...

She was an ass kicker and name taker back in the day.