Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Toe Thumbs Of Megan Fox

Oh no you just didn't ruin it for me. Megan Fox is a freak with toe thumbs. Look up pictures where they show her thumbs. They are TOE THUMBS. She lost her thumbs somehow and they replaced them with her second toes. And they work because medical science can do that now. For me toe thumbs are an instant and non-negotiable deal breaker.

Megan Fox was born with a condition called brachydactyly thumbs, which means that her thumbs are slightly clubbed or misshapen. Both digits are short and have a very wide nail, though they are perfectly functional. This condition is usually hereditary, though it can also be caused by an injury in childhood.


7 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I wonder if thats a help or hindrance to text messaging.

Kal said...

Mutated thumbs are never a good thing but I suspect she would be hitting multiple keys at the same time with those stubs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You can always just put paper bags over her hands, Cal. Sheesh, do I have to tell you how to do everything?

Mike D. said...

That reminds me of the joke where the beautiful girl on the beach is thrown into the water...because she had no arms or legs...lol ...the punchline is "Now you're fu_ _ ed!!!"
The thumbs don't bother me. I'd still own her!!!

Michael Lynn P. said...

I have never even heard of such a thing! Oh my goodness, I've never been more thankful for my mundane human thumbs. : )

Kal said...

They had a show called THAT'S INCREDIBLE where they showed a story about a carpenter that cut off both his thumbs on the table saw and they took their second toes and made toe thumbs and the two thumbs WORKED. But to be born with mutated thumbs like this is a freakshow and a deal breaker.

Kal said...

Oh and Wilma, I can put paper bags covered with mittens but I would still know those monkey thumbs were there. I give her back. The rest of those mutant thumb lovers can fight over her.