Sunday, May 8, 2016

Why Did I Take A Chance?

This Costco nut mix tastes like birdseed yet I can't stop eating it. It's not even good and includes raisins which is not what I want in my nut mix. The whole thing is one big fail. What is wrong with just cashews? That has worked for years around here. I made a big mistake hoping for a new nut experience with my salad. Gah, this stuff is horrid and is going into the bird feeder but they may rebel against me for serving up this crap to them. Look there is even a squirrel on the package. This is animal food not human food. Power Mix. Let's see what kind of superpowers it give me.


 

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

I agree. Bring on the cashews.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

My own fault for being adventurous.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, raisins -- ptooey! Quality mix has smarties in it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

candy and seeds need to be in their own packages. It's madness out there because of the damn seed eating hippies. Killing me.

j-swin said...

Is "power dump" a super power?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It damn well should be.