Monday, November 7, 2016

The Proust Questionairre

What is your greatest extravagance?
My Kotobukiya Bishoujo figures. Each one is about 70 dollars each. They, however are very cool and I am so happy I have kept up with them. I now have 20 of them. They are tough to find on the secondary market because they go up in price right about initial release. I love the cute guy designs of my favorite superhero girls.
What is your idea of happiness?
Continuing to have control over my universe. It's not much but at the same time it is everything.
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
PUMA
What do you most value in your friends?
Anyone who in interested enough to interact with me is enough of a compliment. I value their good taste and ability to connect with one of the most interesting people in the world.
What makes you laugh?
Pumas. Poodles.
Which living person do you most despise?
It begins and ends with TRUMP these days. He is a boil on the ass of America and the fact that he rose to be one of two choices for President says so much about what is wrong with the U.S. Again I repeat the words of Marlon Brando. They are a great people, Kal-el, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way."
What is something that you want to do but you are most scared of?
Go back to a full time job teaching. The further I get away from it the more I realize that I could no longer do it. That was a hard thing to let go of. Watching the series THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL from CBC and it reminded me of everything I missed about teaching. The little moments are the ones that you need to remember the most and that show perfectly captures the little moments of being in that world that we all remember.
What is the quality you most like in a woman and man?
Their sense of humour and of course the ability to keep me from finishing their sentences in my head. I hate that so much.
What is the definition of love according to you?
Someone who chooses to spend anytime with anyone these days are in love. Otherwise, why would you go through the grief of being around someone who hates you?
What is something that recently moved you?
Parts of the mini-series Tututkhamun that shows the grandeur of the treasures that were found. They did a great job at portraying those tiny moments of wonder. That got to me. It's a great show that anyone who loves the story of Howard Carter should watch.

 

No comments: