Wednesday, May 6, 2009

For Its Own Good


I feel about this picture the same way I feel about humans co-opted by the Borg. They are not longer human like this octo-kitty is no longer a kitty. It will hurt me to kill it but I am doing it a favour. No longer will it be tormented by its evil compulsions and equally evil ball of sea yarn. With each one of these innocent abominations I eliminate, the greater my hatred for my sworn enemy grows. Your days are numbered Mr Cephalopod - get used to the idea. Thank you to all who alerted me to its existence like Darius and Nicole.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my, don't I feel special!

http://vampiratethinks.blogspot.com/2009/05/dont-feel-like-blogging-today.html

You WANT to see that blog.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I commented on your blog at your blog Nicole. For someone who sees the value of a judgement bear is someone who should know evil when in its presence. Octopi are deadly, evil creatures who want nothing but harm to come to us. They are not your friend. Don't buy into the hype. Say NO to Cephalopods.