Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Awkward Family Photos


I have been enjoying this site all day long. There is just something about seeing the ebarrassing family picutre of other families to midigate the shame I have for any of ours. Its also that german thing about taking joy in the misfortunes of others especially when we got photographic evidence of it. The site also needs to include a caption contest with each knew picture posted so we can all get in on the fun The only one I would ever post would be one taken when we lived in Europe. My Dad looked like a young James Garner and my Mother a younge Ava Garner. Both my sister and I were cuter than words. I will post that pic soon just to show

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I have been loving this site, as well. Some of the pics are so damn awful you have to wonder what the people were thinking. Then an old pic from your own past rises up in your mind and you are all like 'ohhhh'...

Good times!