Monday, May 25, 2009

Defend Yourself


This is a deadly wicked cool weapon and my choice for fighting the zombie aliens. I am not a fan of guns (like Batman I say "No guns in Gotham!") so if I have to defend myself in the upcoming apocalypse then I choose to go with bladed weapons or something like this. If I gotta go badass - I will go top of the line if only to wear the bandelero of crossbow bolts which is a good look for any fat aging bald man.

"TAC-15 'Tactical Assault Crossbow', the sort of crossbow designed for when aliens invade from another dimension. It actually replaces the upper receiver from an AR-15 so you can swap between assault rifle and crossbow with a little tinkering. The payoff is at the end when they sell you that it comes with a picatinny rail system. For, you know, when you need a grenade launcher on your crossbow."

http://tac15.com/

No comments: