Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movie Meme - What Were The Last Ten Movies You Watched?


The last ten movies I have watched are

1. Angels and Demons
2. Terminator Salvation
3. Day of the Dead 2 - Contagium (which is a word..yeh..didn't think it was myself)
4. Sky Captain and the World Of Tomorrow (see the trailer - its what the inside of my brain look like - giant robots, evil nazis, heroes in vintage WWII aircraft)
5. David Copperfield Illusions (not a movie per say but I love his illusions and this is a movie length special of his best)
6. The Prestige
7. Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
8. Night at the Museum II - Battle of the Smithsonian
9. Tombstone
10. Nightbreed (filmed and set in Alberta)

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Hmmm.... I guess I will have to give this a go, too.

Wings1295 said...

Okay, I did it:

Last Ten Movies Meme

The League said...

Here's my list.

http://tiny.cc/6kkUf

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I love the way these list just reflect the creator.