Monday, May 18, 2009

Good On Ya Mate!


I watched Barack speak to Notre Dame University yesterday and it is frightening how truly gifted a speaker he is. If I was a Republican idiot I would be looking for a way to kiss my own ass because its over for all of you retards. Brother Barack is just so much smarter, classier and slicker (in a great way) than Bill Clinton ever was on his best day and you were terrified of that hillbilly. All you can really do is ask the President nicely to release your balls because he OWNS THEM now. And abortion was your go-to issue. He made your tired rhetoric look..well...tired. I am sure that you planted more than 4 protesters in the audience but we only really heard ONE. The others were just so dazzled by the sheer LOGIC of his plea and his basic decency and humanity that he embarrassed all of you. Play to your base all you want. Those of us who represent the TRUE christian values of tolerance and understanding will be waiting for you to come to your senses though we have little hope that you truly understood Obama's message. I can no longer even waste time mocking you. I choose to take the high road and only feel pity for you as you watch history pass you by.

No comments: