Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ugly Fish


One of my favorite sites to read is Caleb's 'Everyday is Like Wednesday' because he not only reviews comics but also other kinds of picture books. He must have the greatest children's book collection and the one he reviewed recently definately should be in mine. 'Ugly Fish' tells the story of an ugly fished named Ugly Fish who may or may not be a fish tank serial killer. Doesn't get more simple than that. The art reminds me of the killer fish doodles I would do all over my notebooks in middle school. Who knew back then there was money in monster fish tales. Check out his full review here...

http://everydayislikewednesday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a character from 'squidbillies'...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I LOVE Squidbillies...how come we never talked about that???