Monday, May 18, 2009

Victoria Day Horror


K...now I love my country and I enjoy camping but there is something just evil about the weather during the Victoria Day weekend. Most people concider it to be the start of the summer camping season and as a teen we often went out to the foothills. Its was always horrendous. It was always cold and wet - the people you were with drank too much or fought to much or crawled into your tent to die because they didn't prepare well enough for the conditions. And now, after a windy and cold day it is SNOWING. Right on cue. Its like the curse of Queen Victoria. What the hell did we ever do to you bitch? Oh sorry, your Majesty bitch. I am warm and toasty but I feel for those who failed to head the warnings. The first picture is what it SHOULD be like but never is. And the second? Yeh..thats today. In case you forgot. Its MAY 18th!

No comments: