Monday, October 5, 2009

Canada Is The Bomb, Bitches - AGAIN!


Personally I would not have Australia ahead of Canada for the mere fact that too many spider, snakes, and tiny octopus that can kill you with one bite live in Australia. But then again so do my poor shoeless niece and nephew. (they are shoeless only because my sister is a hippie/hillbilly) However, that doesn't change that fact that once again Canada is recognized for being in the top 4 of awesome places to live in this world. Suck on THAT, bitches. You all are welcome to visit or move here so long as you are prepared to admit how great we are. Now we dance.




5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

When I win the Powerball and or Mega Millions lottery jackpots, I am definitely buying some homes in Canada. If only to be near your hot women and poutine.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Its all hot women and poutine wherever you choose to go. We welcome you.

Wings1295 said...

Looks beautiful. Cold, but beautiful.

:)

Hannah said...

Yay Canada! We should have been number 1!

P.S. I met two Aussies who say you get "used to" all the crazy creatures they have. Seriously!??

Deer Park Toronto said...

Nice, I like your patriotism. Yeah, Canada is simply the best and I surely wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Also, you have chosen great pictures to show the beauty of our country.

Elli