Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cast Her Now


Kat Dennings says she wants to pay the lead role of Cassie (from the comic 'Hack and Slash') in the new movie currently near the start of production. From the images on these comics I vote YES, HELL YES on this idea. The role is described this way - "Cassandra "Cassie" Hack - An attractive, yet tough-as-nails, fearless loudmouth who hunts slashers with her partner, Vlad." (Wiki). This seems to describe my beloved Kat to a tee. I SO hope they stick to the costume designs from the comic. I ask for so little so can you help a brother out here?


4 comments:

Artman2112 said...

i never heard of Kat Dennings before but holy smokes what a hottie!!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh brother, you have been missing out. I would encourage you to 'google her'. I meant on the computer you freak! LOL

Dash MacBastard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin Lorimer said...

Yeah that is a fun comic...

She would be a good choice.