Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Thought Dressing As A Bunny Was Supposed To Be Sexy


I should have highlighted the worst Halloween costumes or all time for this year's Halloween Celebration but I didn't start it soon enough. Next year for sure if I am still around.

I found this image on the tumblr 'This Isn't Happiness' and it is one of the most unique tumblrs around. I have spent most of this week looking at other tumblrs and most of them recycle images from one to another. I often can find things I have chosen on 7 or 8 of the same sights. Only if their content is unique do I add them to my blog roll. The tumblrs I follow all have to come at me with the content that I can't get anywhere else and they do.

'This Isn't Happiness' however, is the master at fresh content. His pictures from the past are fantastic representations of art, advertising, celebrities and pop culture minutia. Its like it would be if we had the Internet since the 1950s. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Its where I found the horrific bunny pictures.

http://thisisnthappiness.com/

1 comment: