Friday, October 2, 2009

Latest Survivor Update


Oh Shambo. Sometimes you got to go along to get along. She reminds me of every loud bar chick I ever met. That is not a bad thing, just an observation.

Foa Foa - I really wish stupid girls would follow their own minds instead of looking to Russel for an idea what to think and feel. But I guess it takes people a long time to find their own voice in this game. Ben, I don't think I need to know that you finally slept and pooped. I just want to see you go.

The 'Russel Seed' is a genius piece of evil game play. I don't think they can ever have another cycle of Survivor after this because it works. Next time there will be 16 'Russels'.

Looks like the show took some advice and got the contestants into better outfits. If you can wear a nice sexy outfit then why not (Shambo need not apply). I was getting tired of those ratty ol' 'drawers'.

Ashley got a sweet rack so she is doomed to get expelled. They do realize men are watching this show too right? Girls wrestling in the surf. Does it really get any better than that?

Good immunity challenge that is physically exhausting and leads to mental exhaustion and frustration. I still don't like the physical contact but what are you gonna do. Someone is gonna get hurt by someone else and that is not fair game play.

Is it a battle of the sexes that the men (and Shambo) wanted 'function' as reward and the girls wanted 'comfort'? It was right to say that the first rain will make the comfort items useless.

Again, Russel is genius to use the 'Immunity Idol' to secure the trust of his alliances. At this point he is freakin' unstoppable but I think he can't afford to lose Jaison in favor of Ben. So see ya Ben.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

I can't stand fucking Russell!

My roommate has an excellent point: she thinks Russell has the wrong immunity idol. She thinks he has the other tribe's idol, since the clues have been given to Galu. And when Foa Foa has been at tribal council, Jeff has never asked if anyone wants to play the immunity idol. I assumed that was because perhaps Jeff doesn't know Russell has found it, but if it was that tribe's immunity idol, wouldn't he ask? Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

ooooo I love your individual immunity idol theory. Just to see the look on Russel's face when he tries to use it. Like when the fake idols were floating around a couple of cycles ago.