Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All I See Is Him Taking A Beating


This is the reason why comic books are great and real life sucks. You just can't dress up like a superhero and take to the streets. 'Kick-Ass' and SNL should have taught us all a little something about the downside to doing this. Oh well, let the boy have his dream and a beautiful dream it is. I will be there to say 'there, there' and pat his head gently after his first bullet wound.



http://io9.com/5581307/real+life-superhero-the-viper-defends-tennessee-town-told-to-take-a-hike-by-cops

5 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Do you have any idea how trippy it was to be watching the news and see the story pop up. It's like an hour and a half drive from here. Cracks me up.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I don't know what I would do if someone did something like this in my town. Would I mock him or would I become his slow sidekick?

Fnord said...

I'd probably kick his ass.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Boreal Cal would be a nice name for a sidekick.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I KNOW...hell, it's all coming together. Y'all can feel that right?