Friday, July 9, 2010

This Is Why I Want To Work In An Office - For All The Naps IN My Desk



As a teacher I have people that I have to supervise or educate all day long. No time for a crucial mid afternoon nap. Hell, I am off by 3:30 anyways so I can nap all the rest of the time until dinner. I love these ideas. Why not seal yourself into a quiet coffin with the sound of ocean waves playing in your ear. No way is that creepy. I particularly like the example with the wire cage for ventilation.

http://www.neatorama.com/

12 comments:

D.I. Felipe González said...

Hey Cal, that kind of furniture is unnecessary when you have a home office, like me.
I can nap in my own bed when I want to (and maybe accompanied by a napping cat).

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am the same. Cat included. Nothing better than working from home. I haven't worn pants or shoes for years.

D.I. Felipe González said...

I always wear pants and shoes: Elegancia y distinción.

Budd said...

I like the guy in the illustrations stylish pants. You don't know where he got them, do you? Also he looks asleep before he gets in his desk.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why aren't YOU a fancy boy.

TS Hendrik said...

I much prefer the second model though I'd gladly take either.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You a big napper, TS?

Pat Tillett said...

I'm with ya. In fact, I'm going to take a nap right now.

M. D. Jackson said...

Ha! I wish!
Actually, I'm not a napper, I barely even sleep. I figure I'll sleep when I'm dead. (Which will be sooner rather than later if I don't get some proper shut-eye)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I don't sleep much either. There has to be a combination of perfect conditions before I give in to the pillow.

TS Hendrik said...

I have insomnia, I'm looking at the practicality of being able to sleep when the moment arrives.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Me too. Must be all the great minds have difficulty finding the sleep.