Friday, December 3, 2010

Fringe - Entrada


Wow - seems like Broyles is a man of integrity regardless of the universe he inhabits. I am glad though that we at least have our Olivia back and that our Broyles is still alive.

While I enjoyed the time on the 'other side' I really would like to see some stories from our side now. Best to surprise me with the schemes of 'Walternate' from here on.

I am really interested to see the fallout from the romance of other world Oliver and our Peter. It's going to make for some uncomfortable times for our leads and that always makes for good drama.

3 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

I love Fringe. It was interesting on the other side, but I'm glad to be back to the real Walter...
I think his LSD is peaking....LOVE him.

Kal said...

Or that sweet 'Brown Betty' weed that he smokes. Him carrying around a huge cookie was great. I loved that regardless of what side she is on, Olivia can still gather allies around herself like the poor otherside Broyles and the cab guy. I want to see if cabbie has an alternate on our side. Will he be good or evil?

Kal said...

I also loved when Walter told Broyles that "maybe he didn't need a gun". That look of "no shit Walter" on Broyles face was priceless.