Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Lawd Almighty


Time to chuck that mail order bride catalogue from Tajikistan. It really is not a good look and that may just be my western beauty bias. I feel the same about women with back, breast and toe hair. Call my picky. Where our girls wax, their girls GLUE.

"A unibrow is the presence of abundant hair between the eyebrows, so that they seem to converge to form one long eyebrow. In the Western world it has become synonymous with unattractiveness. But not in Tajikistan, a small central Asian nation, the Land of the Unibrow.

Asking Tajik women why they like the unibrow is a bit like asking Western women why they like to paint their nails or pluck their eyebrows into oblivion. In Tajikistan, women without a natural unibrow use an herbal remedy to fake it."


http://presurfer.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Marnie said...

I'm immediately thinking about that Austin Powers character. She was the German Lady's lover and her name was Unibrow.

TS Hendrik said...

I'm sure there's someone out there who will find her breathtaking. I'm also sure he looks like a bear and possibly smells like one.

Kal said...

What, you pimping her out now? You running some central Asian unibrow sex club/ring. I don't know if I want to meet the man who would find her irresistable. Borat mabye with his collection of woman making toilet.

TS Hendrik said...

I'm not for her. I'm just saying that somewhere out there someone is, and that they're probably just as odd.

Kal said...

I think them being odd is just a given. I know for sure that someone like Prince William, who is looking to marry. has Ludmilla there on the first page of his 'hopeful' list.

Tempo said...

It's your own fault you know?
You didn't go for the pretty girl with the back problem so they naturally thought you wanted a dominant weird aunt type. I can hear her now...."come give aunt Olga a nice big kiss Kal my boy"

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm laughing. That's all. Thanks.
xoRobyn

JOONTIKI said...

This woman looks like Frida Kahlo (i'm a big fan)! So... Tajikistan is Frida heaven then.. cool! :-D Hehe.