Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Remember A Game Like This


It came with all kinds of things to test your ESP powers but it freaked me out playing it one night with my cousins that I never went back to it or Ouija Boards again. That is all just bad ju ju.

Coincidentally years later I got rejected at a university hypnotist show because I was an 'unsuitable' client for all that balloon juice. But my roomy danced like a masturbating ape and that always disturbed me about him. That he could be controlled so easily.

Right now I suspect he is some 'sleeper' agent for radical Islam just waiting to be activated. Glad I don't see him anymore.

3 comments:

Drake said...

Wasn't Kreskin really popular in Canada, i seem to remember he had a tv show up there. He was always on Johnny Carson and the Mike Douglas show way back, i was a Kreskin fan.

Kal said...

Yeh, he was huge up here. He was a local boy and never let anyone forget where her came from. I was a huge fan because of what he said about magic that I never forgot. "Magic is all a trick of some kind. However, at it's best, it's a good trick. And then he would get that smile and glint in his eye because he, for that second, had taken you out of yourself and shown you something amazing.

M. D. Jackson said...

What I always liked about Kreskin was that he would always tell you in a roundabout way that it was all a trick. You only believed it was ESP if you weren't paying close enough attention.