Friday, December 24, 2010

I Want This ONE Thing For Christmas


It's the best/worst Spider-Man nick-nack out there. I have too few toys around my computer. Where the computer is it's like an annex to the real 'Cave of Cool' downstairs. I have a huge bulletin board to look at but I want shelving for my loose figures (encased to avoid dust) and I want a place to put up all my great 'Cave of Cool' artwork like that done by MD, Becca, Sam and Jason (look to the right side of my posts to see examples of them).

Time to get serious in the new year and go 'fuller retard' on my obsessions than I have allowed in the past (if that is even possible). No more just playing around. Time for 'Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool' to go truly global if not universal. Time for some real attention and real rewards. Time to have Dad look down and truly smile at how this little hobby has grown into a monster that must be fed.

Fuck Perez Hilton and Fuck Amazon. 2011 is the year of the 'Cave of Cool' - which means the golden age of human existence on this planet will last one year before the aliens arrive in 2012, team up with the octopus (and you will all FINALLY believe I knew the truth all along) and fuck up our civilization until we fight back and invent some truly magnificent dipping sauces to go with alien/octopus hybrids. Vive le Revolution! Welcome to the fight, bitches.