Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is This Cool? I Have Lost My Capacity To Judge.


"The latest addition to the eco-friendly market is the Live Moss Carpet – a soft grass carpet that thrives from the few drops of water you leave behind when stepping out of the shower or bath.

Designed by La Chanh Nguyen, the base of the moss is made from decay-free foam called plastazote which prevents dangerous mold and other equally-nasty minuscule lifeforms.

There are three types of low maintenance moss – ball moss, island moss, and forest moss – within each foam cell. The humidity within your bathroom and those few water droplets are all that’s needed to keep your little moss garden sprouting all year round."

3 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah. That's the perfect home for that family of spiders in the last post.

Nomad said...

Reminds me of the grass carpet in Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land

Anonymous said...

I think I'd do the whole floor. I'd never have to mop again.