Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just WOW MEOW


I would have loved to see one of her concerts especially if I could drag along someone who wasn't necessarily a fan. I would buy my 'I LOVE SELENA' XXX large t-shirt and scream just as loud as the teenies.

Then I would would just on stage and rock it out with her just as she is doing in some of those pictures. I hope security wouldn't beat me up too much as they drag me away backstage. I know Selena would wonder who that crazy nutcase was and would come visit me after the show. Then we would make plans to meet up for Christmas at the Cave of Cool and all would be wonderful.

This whole music thing for Selena is not just some plaything like it seems to be for Miley Cyrus or a Taylor Momsen. Selena seems to take it as seriously as a Taylor Swift does.

THIS could happen if only some of you would BELIEVE! I may hae doubted a little but not that m own mother can program her own cell phone at age 70, well nothing is impossible anymore.




No comments: