Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Mom


How great a son am I? I got my stupid sister to finally get off her Luddite ass and install a web cam and get on SKYPE so that my mother can talk to her grandchildren in far off Australia - literally on the other side of the world from where we live - a 15 hour plane flight. They don't get any longer than that on this planet. What a great present for my 70 year old mother whose learning curve on the computer can ONLY improve as she learns to work out her technology fears. And only last week I got her her own cell phone. Seriously, do you know a better son than me? Do you? I think not bitches.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Indeed! There is no son better than you! You're the bomb!

Merry Christmas Cal! Hope that you have a wonderful weekend. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Wings1295 said...

Awesome! Technology is wonderful, ain't it?

Wandering Coyote said...

That is an awesome gift! Next up - working on ordering stuff online! :D

Kal said...

Don't even talk about that. She wants to meet a man to travel with...next thing I will be dealing with some old Gepetto making wooden puppets in my basement.

Tempo said...

Hmm, watch out! Australia is full of lonely old men..lol

The Invisible Seductress said...

But I KNEW you were Awesomesauce WAAAY before this gift!!! Happy Holidays!!!

xoxo

Kal said...

Same to you pretty girl. Am I more sweet or savory on they awesome sauce level? That is the important question.