Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Now This Is Gorgeous


When I take everyone out (and I will take all you sons-a-bitches out) I want to be dressed like this. A bit more theatrical than V but he only had dynamite to work with.

Thanks to delays in the ratification of the START treaty (thanks USA) there are plenty of loose nuclear weapons for an enterprising gentleman with many associates to pick up for year end closing prices.

Don't worry. I will give you all plenty of warning to collect your canned goods and collect your bottled water and I will only be most destructive of the places that have abused the good fortune this planet has heaped upon them.

I need a good name. Something flashy but not too 'in your face' evil. I appreciate any help you can give me with that. With my love for a singer like Selena one would be tempted to call myself the 'Phantom', and the Death costume does begin the play's second act, but, come on. Isn't that a bit to 'on the button'? Let's see some imagination here people.

That is all for now.

7 comments:

Paladin said...

You're welcome. Protecting the free world is often a thankless job. It's nice to be appreciated for all we do.

As for a name... I tend to lean toward the classics. Azrael has always been one of my favorites for the Reaper personification.

M. D. Jackson said...

How about just "The Reaper"?

Sam G said...

Skull-duggery? The Harvester?

Nick Ward said...

That's fighting talk. And in all honesty this getup will give you little or no mobility. I sense a you're going to get your arse handed to you on a hot plate. Bring it!

Kal said...

SHHHHHHHH Nick. I am all for show. I have agents for all that mobile wet work. You are ruining it for me ya big goober. Jeeez.

Nick Ward said...

Oh I have shamed us both my lord.

csmith2884 said...

The Great Pestilence has always been a favorite of mine. That outfit is so going to clash with your top-hat.