Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Survivor Update - FUCK YOU NAONKA


Oh, how much do I fucking HATE NaOnka? Can you believe that that piece of human garbage (who had already stolen food from her cast mates) refused to give up her movie and food when she said she was QUITTING the competition? Not even to leave some rice and a tarp for the people left behind? Someone else (Jane) had to step up and make the sacrifice.

I know it's just a stupid reality televisions show but I am invested in it and Nyonka needs to be dropped off the boat home - for reals and wrapped in bloody raw pork chops so that the sharks are sure to find her.

Where is a cat with a high powered sniper rifle when I need one?

I can't wait for the reunion show when she gets her ass booed off the stage. Then Tawnya Harding (if you get that reference then you are one of my people) will hopefully be waiting for her in an alley with a crowbar to kneecap that bitch.

Or maybe have her beaten to death by a den of cub scouts wielding bags of frozen Christmas oranges - it IS the season after all.

FUCK YOU NaONKA. You have earned yourself the much prized 'Cave of Cool Silver Bullet Award' I am giving you extra bullets so that we are sure that you do the right thing with the gun and don't miss any vital areas.

The worst thing - the VERY worst things is that she feels like she did NOTHING wrong and has NO REGRETS! She EVEN had the stones to say that she thought she could win the game. To think that anyone would give that self-centered c*** anything other than a shovel to the face is the height of self-delusion. GAH! DOUBLE GAH!! and the rarest of the rare, TRIPLE GAH!!!

6 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

I think people who quit should not be allowed on the jury. Or, allow them to be on the jury, but at the end, tell them, "Since you quit, you are not allowed a vote on the final winner."

Drake said...

I think they should have taken two already voted off to replace the two quitters.
And the sheer gall of her saying she could have won.

Kal said...

It is just so infuriating to me. Totally agree with both of you. There should also be a quiters clause that if you go you give up half your daily money. A lot of people auditioned for the show and they were left out in favor of two crybaby quitters. I can take it this year because it`s good for TV but from now on they need penalties to discourage quiters.

Fuck NaOnka - kept me from beating up on the ulitmate show coaster - Dan. He is the only one to gain weight on this show because he expends no energy on this program.

Holly for the win. Girl got character.

The Invisible Seductress said...

Dammit I wish you were sitting on my couch watching with me. I mean besides the fact that I tried so very hard not to repetitively drop the F-bomb because my kids were there...We would have been having a "Oh no she di-int" festival. I threw up a little in my mouth when she did this. I always hated her, from the time she stole Fabio's socks and then YELLED AT HIM because he questioned her on it.....what??? I'm with you on the Dan thing too, but keeping him in the game may be smart because of that, who would vote to let HIM win? And sadly Holly, will be gone soon,,, no one wants to sit next to a hero on finale night... no one...Agggghhh. I just realized how pissed off I still am... I agree with you ....GAH!!!!

MOCK! said...

When both of these "people" said they were quitting, they should have had to leave IMMEDIATELY. No trying to talk them into staying. just go. And ABSOLUTELY no place on the jury.


AAAArrrrggghh!

Baby Sister said...

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel? :)