Friday, December 24, 2010

This Evil Mutant Musical Motherfucker Made A CHRISTMAS Album??


GOOD LAWD is there no end to this crazed albino's hatred for this planet? I have found the leader of the cephalopods on Earth and his name is not to be spoken aloud. He is the death that comes to you on musical Aryan wings and the smell of German knackwurst on his breath. If he ever takes off those glasses in your presence you are already dead. And his right hand man is of course, CSI Miami's David Caruso. OMG. It is all so clear now. For the first time in long time I am truly afraid. Thanks to Agent/Brother Drake for being my own personal Wikileak.

6 comments:

sambo said...

NO Say It Isn't So
Christ All Mighty Christmas
That's One Of Conway's Bastard Son(s)-(Daughters?)
(One Of Many Across The South)
Fact: Ask Any Woman In A PIGGLY WIGGLY
circa: 1950-1980
-Merry Christmas

Kal said...

I warn you all. Keep yourselves secret and keep yourselves safe. The hot buttocked one, the albino of all evil knows more about you than you think. He is the one who outed that Wikileaks guy. He is the beast.

Kal said...

btw - I love the name Piggly Wiggly for a grocery store. It's just such a neat word to say over and over again.

sambo said...

Yeah,
Conway Enjoyed (He Is A PIg)
"PIGGY WIGGLY" Himself All Over
In The Back Room
-Wink I Mean "OINK"
It's Not Called The Dirty South
Without a Reason
You Rawk Cal
Google PIGGLY WIGGLY
Fun Cartoon Logo
This Is Why We Internet
You Canadian
Again: Merry Christmas (F-In Scrooge)

Sarah said...

Omigod! You know of the heinous Heino too?

We have a running joke with this guy at my work...scarily my coworker can look almost like him.

This guy also likes poodles. Shoot on sight? Definitely!

Kal said...

If he even has an octopus tshirt I will come beat him to death with a shovel.

What is even worse for me Sarah, is that I KNOW we have an Heino album or two in a box in the basement from the time we lived in Europe but I am not going through to look until I get some holy water to sprinkle on them.

That is too funny that you know of him too. I thought it was only me and Drake. There has got to be some anti-fan clud or something out there. The guy just creeps me out.