Thursday, December 9, 2010

This Is Great Stuff

I love sites like Michael May's Adventureblog because he posts interesting things that inform me of worlds that may not have ever come across my brain.

This three panel strip is a perfect example of that. After reading his description and seeing the art, I knew this would be relevant to my interests. And it was.


"Just one link today and that's to Sean T Collins and Matt Wiegle's Destructor, a new webcomic about a (presumably) killer robot. The first story, "Destructor Comes to Croc-Town," has our hardware hero encountering some reptilian rapscallions to violent results. Collins and Wiegle are just getting started, but as you can tell from the sample above, it looks great and has a terrifically fun feel to it. I'm looking forward to a lot more of this."

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Now that is the work of a storytelling genius. Three panels and already you know so much about the characters and the world and you want to know more. That's talent.

TS Hendrik said...

I can't help but note the robot bears a pentagram upon his chest. Is he an devil worshiping bot? That would add a whole other dimension to it.