Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's Romanian For Flaming Pile Of Poop?


How you could ever ruin a 'GHOST RIDER' movie for me is beyond my understanding. I shouldn't have to complain about the black smoke the hero gives off when his head catches on fire. This is suppose to be mystical fire and not just a flaming pumpkin burning on my front porch. And everytime I saw his motocycle I wanted to take it in for a much needed oil change.

This film was truly a piece of crap that I am both angry and embarrassed to waste my time on. Think of all the crappy characters that will not get their live action movie now because of this abomination. By staring in this movie I thought you would 'GET' the joke about being Nicolas Cage, not try to live up to the very things we make fun of you for. Nic, you are trying too hard to be goofy and it's just not working for any of us.

Bad effects and stupid story. In this age, movies this terrible should never be made.



4 comments:

Belle said...

It sucks that it was bad. My hubby won't notice though. He loves every action movie ever made.

Unknown said...

Now i heard it was just good fun. Nothing spectacular mind you but just good fun and much better than the first one. But i have not seen it to make my call on it either yet.

M. D. Jackson said...

What? A Nik Cage movie that is bad? One in which he overacts like a howler monkey desperately in need of a ritalin fix?

I don't believe it. It just can't be true.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I don't expect much from Nik anymore and usually that leads to some kind of fun - this one was a slog.