Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I DON'T PIMP OUT MY SPACE TO 'THE MAN'! NO NOT EVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER!

I notice an ad bar above the header of my blog that has appeared since I started logging in with Google Chrome. That was the only way to upload pictures the fastest. I hate that the bastards at Google just stuck it there without my permission. It totally throws off my look and my groove and now that I think about it, it also throws off my mojo, my ju ju, and my karma. I am both OFFENDED, ANNOYED and of course impotent to do anything about it. Unless one of my people knows a quick way out of this that hopefully also allows me to punish the HUBRIS of this Google. When the knife came for me, Google, I thought you would stab me in the front but you got me from behind...and didn't even buy me diner first. Now that is cold, ICE COLD!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'd be annoyed too. But at least the ad bar must only appear when the reader is using Google Chrome because I've never seen it in Safari or Internet Explorer.

Kal said...

It shouldn't be there at all.