Thursday, January 10, 2013

She Is Just Annoying

I am sure that Olivia Munn was doing a 'bit' because I have seen her act like this before but it was so funny and oddly satisfying to see SOMEONE who didn't fawn over Taylor Swift. Her act has grown exceedingly tired with me and I need her to go away for a couple years. It seems like I see her online or on TV every single day and it's enough already. How someone wins a country music award for a pop song is just one of the reasons I hate these award shows. Everything is so predictable. The same ten people get all the attention while nothing fresh or new can break through. I guess I should be happy that at least Swift plays an instrument and actually writes her own music because no one does that anymore.



8 comments:

Tempo said...

Aren't they all brother, aren't they all.

Kal said...

True, but some are more trouble than they are worth.

Unknown said...

she is the worst... we feel sorry for her all ready, stop voting for her and she will go away!

Kal said...

She just doesn't get the joke anymore. Olivia gets the joke but Taylor doesn't. If I can't get rid of boy bands then she will harder than a tick to get rid of.

Anonymous said...

Olivia needs to break out the Wonder Woman costume again.

Kal said...

Yup, can't get enough of that look.

Unknown said...

Kanye West insulting her was the best thing that ever happened to her.

Kal said...

I knew, who knew that numnut could be of use to anyone?