Sunday, November 13, 2016

Kate McKinnon Does Beautiful Rendition Of Hallelujah



I have said forever that this is the single greatest song that a human ever wrote. His name was Leonard Cohen. He was a poet and great man. He died this week at 82. Whenever we have a week like last week this is all I want to hear. Maybe get as close to the gods as they will allow and if they take notice of me I will ask them to throw some help our way because were hating it down here.

If you notice, you can no longer see the video.

SNL can kiss my ass. Kate McKinnon does a beautiful version of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen in her Hillary costume and it was fantastic. But do you think SNL would allow the clip to be widely shared?? NO WAY. I know they don't need the free advertising but you would think that when people are hurting this week and would like to use that clip to remind us all that things will be okay, they act like the same corporate assholes that got us into this mess in the first place and block it's use at every turn.

No comments: