Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Okay - 100 Followers For The SECOND Time


I am not celebrating too loudly this time least the gods choose to slap me down again for my hubris. So thank you to everyone who follows me. You are all great and my inspiration to do the best blog I can within the scary confines of my own mind. It's tough being your own editor. Those of you who comment will never know how much value I put on your opinions. And for the two of you who are thinking of jumping again just so you can laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh at me I have this message - Don't hate bitches. It's love that makes the world go round.

SEE I haven't even posted this message yet and ALREADY I lost another FUCKING FOLLOWER!!! Back to 99. Back to hell for the fucknut that thinks this is funny. Told you it was too early to celebrate because we can't have Calvin feel good about anything can we? Kept down by the man. A fat, white, heterosexual Canadian male just can't get a break in this world. I no longer am just a person on the train to Crazy Town, I am the Engineer.

I assume that nobody could go on my blog and just delete people, right? Do you see what you have done to the Tiger? Now HE is all upset over this. We all know what happens to the next kid that gets too close to the cage, don't we. So when the Tiger goes nuts, don't tell me that it just went crazy. That tiger didn't go crazy - he went 'Tiger'.

12 comments:

Margaret Benbow said...

Cal, Congratulations: that is one bloody convincing Enforcer Tiger!

Drake said...

I think the evil squids are eating them.
I keep checking to see if you get 100 again, we're with you Cal sending you support!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for buying into my conspiracy theories Margaret and Drake. Its ALWAYS the squids making trouble. Now do you see why I NEED an Enforcer Tiger (which is a really cool name for Khan the Tiger)

Wings1295 said...

Maybe some tool is waiting for your "100 followers" posts and then unsubsribing? Who knows.

Just don't stress about it, man. Relax! 99 is still awesome! And as a previous poster said, it is more really.

Mykal Banta said...

Cal: "I assume that nobody could go on my blog and just delete people, right?"

Come back to us, my Canadian amigo! Take off the tin foil hat, put down that damn fruit cup, and come the hell back to us!

And, no - no third party individual, as member of some vast plot, can delete another follower. Do you know how sad it is that I have to say that? Lord.

Someone's just yanking your chain. It's like the old man that screams at the kids to get off his lawn. What's the kids' first stop after getting outta school? Straight to the old man's lawn. Tramp, tramp, tramp. Here he comes! His undershirt all covered in crumbs! Don't be the old man, dude. Just let it go.

You are loved. Hold onto to that fact through the hard times! ;-)

- Mykal

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Sorry everyone for being a crazed goof. I sometimes think that it would be better to self censor myself but I know myself well enough to know it would make my head explode. Thank you all for giving me the same peices of advice that I should have listened to in the first place. I can only promise to bitch and go off my nut many many more times in the future. So give me that tough love and I will try not to cry.

Mykal Banta said...

Cal: Besides! You’re back up to the magic triple digit! Once your numbers get up to 300 or 400 range, you will be embarrassed you ever cared so much about a measly 100.

And, ahem, I have a confession to make. I have lost followers as well. I know I described that earlier as like I was all cool and stuff, but the reality is a bit more shameful. I went bat shit, just like you. I went back, checking my followers one by one, looking for the culprit; trying by memory to remember who was there in the first place.

It was pathetic, man. Just pathetic. Needless to say, I never was able to identify the goddamn, scum-sucking quitter, curse their eyes!

The second time it happened, I was able to get ahold of myself, but I never really breathed easily until the missing follower was replaced.

That's right, dude. My name is Mykal, and I am a follower-aholic. -- Mykal

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We should form a support group for our frustrations over lost followers. If we combine that with people who ALSO rage against the fruit cup then I don't have to make two trips every week.

Margaret Benbow said...

Mykal,the problem with trying to convince people that they're delusional if they think their enemies are staying up plotting against them late, is that sometimes their enemies ARE staying up plotting against them late!

Mykal Banta said...

Margaret: AAAahhhhhhhh!

PS: Verification word: "Pican." Oh, yeah - the conspiricay is deep. Very, very deep. -- Mykal

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

HELLO you two. I am still in the room.

Wandering Coyote said...

I think you're a little to obsessed with this one! I actually don't follow you, so I cannot unfollow you, so you don't need to worry about me!