Saturday, July 3, 2010

Freakin' Crow Update


All of my rather amateurish attempts to get rid of Heckle and Jeckle have met with failure. I thought about poisoning a birdfeeder but that may get other birds that I have absolutely no problem with.

Today they are particularly noisy. I wish I knew what they were so chatty about. No doubt they are laughing and talking about me. As you can see from the picture they have begun pranking me on the telephone. If only they didn't ask such lame questions like, "Is your refrigerator running?" I could have some respect for the effort they put into being crow asshats all freakin' day long.

I think I need to hire some kid who has parents so irresponsible that they would buy him a bb gun to hang out in my yard until he gets a good shot at them. All the punch and pie he can eat and twenty dollars bounty on each crow carcase.

All that and the satisfaction of a job well done.

http://vovat.tumblr.com/

6 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

All the punch and pie AND 20 bucks a head? Can I apply?

Hart Johnson said...

You only have two crows? You LUCKY BASTARD! We have a murder living in the woods across the street... some 200 or so, I'd guess... There are places here with noise 'bombs' to scare them away... maybe try that... a motion censor that then is LOUD... (hook it up to a car alarm or something)

*giggles* liked how you put it though!

Cheeseboy said...

I have a bb gun. Sounds like fun.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

See, now Cheeseboy is someone I can work with. Except I have no doubt that when these two are capped that two more are just waiting to take their place.

Leviathud said...

get about 2 dozen cats from the local shelter and release them the next time the crows are around.

Pat Tillett said...

I'd be very careful, it might be an ambush...