Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pizzacones


I think I would eat the hell out of these. Perfect for on the go or to buy from a cart when one is out on the town.

"The dough cones are shipped to Pinto daily from a Connecticut bakery, and each Pizzacone is made to order at the counter; you tell them what ingredients to add, and then it’s cooked in the oven for five minutes. The result, according to one early guinea pig, is as convenient as it is delicious. “Tastes like a pizza,” Victor Nelli, a TV producer, tells the Daily News. “You can totally walk with it, and you don’t have the oil dripping all over you.”

http://www.neatorama.com/

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

A friend of mine knew some folks who experimented with selling a version of pizza cones. They ultimately discarded the idea because they were too messy to eat on the go.

Nathan said...

I remember seeing one of these stores in Manhattan. I didn't patronize it, though.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I keep looking at the picture and wondering where the chocolate is.
xoRobyn

D.I. Felipe González said...

Nice idea. But I only eat homemade pizza.

Pat Tillett said...

I want one, badly...
One question though, what is the "cone" full of? cheese? sauce? grease?