Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Quiz


1.T.V. Show: Stargate Universe, Fringe, Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes
2.Book: The Making of Dune (currently on top of the pile)
3.Movie: (all time) - Legends of the Fall (this year) - How To Train your Dragon
4.Color: Forest Green
5.Actor: Johnny Depp
6.Actress: Selena Gomez
7.Ice Cream Flavor: Mint chocolate chip
8.Drink: Pepsi
9.Animal: The Nobel House Cat
10.Band: Queen, Garbage
11.Singer: Freddy Mercury - Selena Gomez
12.Food: Hot Wings, Cheese Burgers, Pizza, Southwest Salad
13.Disney Character: Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast'
14.Girl Name: Logan or Wynter
15.Boy Name: Calvin or Maxmillian

3 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Making of Dune is a good book. I read that some years ago.

Have to agree about Johnny Depp or, as my wife refers to him, my man-crush.

Logan for a girl? I'd keep waiting for her admantium claws to come out.

Kal said...

So would everyone else be waiting for those claws so she won't take shit on the playground. I like Logan long long long ago and has nothing to do with Wolverine - honest. I was more of a Colosus fan when they both came into comics.

Kal said...

I just knew a girl Logan once and loved her more than any grade five year old should have. Then her dad got posted away and died and I never heard from her again.