Thursday, February 23, 2012

Grumpy and Crumply


I am growing weary of my aunt's visit. She just never shuts her mouth. I had to walk away from the few shows I really like watching with my mother - Survivor - because my aunt kept talking and talking through both the show AND the commercials.

Then today I hear them calling my worthless cousin Wesley on the phone and treating him like he is the golden child. Mary lived with me for two years and hasn't called me like that ever since she went back to B.C. Fuck her. Keep your judgement of my miserable life to yourself and stop calling ME Wesley.

I just hate everything. I hate stalling out at 491 followers when I give good blog on a daily basis. I am not mad at the people I meet but the people I never get to meet. I am tired of stupid things and giving myself chest pains.

If I am gone by Monday you will rejoice because then my pain will be over. I wish I drank.

I think I will go eat a table sized eclair.

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

If I had 491 followers, I'd start a cult. Like the Cave Cult. Clan of the Canadian Cave Bear. So screw that Aunt. She doesn't know shit. And save half of that eclair for me.

Belle said...

Kal, your priorities are screwed up. And I will not rejoice if you are gone by Monday.

Jordan said...

As someone who just started a blog, I'm extremely envious of your traffic.

(Oh, all right: www.jordanorlando.com)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Relatives are, by definition, a pain in the ass. That's my experience. Hang in there, man.