Thursday, February 16, 2012

Magazine Cover Of The Day



I would recommend that you watch Adele Live from Albert Hall from early last year. It's one of the great concert performances of all time. She has announced a break from music for five years to totally heal her voice so it may be awhile before we get any new songs from her. This clip gives me chills. The good kind.



Check out this terrific interview with Adele by Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes. As I watched I was reminded about what Johnny Depp said about Elizabeth Taylor, "She is a real BROAD, ya know?"

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Adele makes me wish I could carry a tune.

But if I turn her up loud enough in the car, I sound just like her :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

So can I. It's fun to get caught at the lights singing the same song as another Adele fan.

GC said...

I don't know why I am attracted to powerful women with strong voices.