Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Open Letter From Cal


I am sorry to remind you of all this but I can't help myself. I am shallow and self centered. As far as daily visits (1100+) are concerned I couldn't be happier. A million page visits is all I ever wanted and I am clearly over that hurdle. Now there is another milestone that only YOU, my beloved readers, can help me achieve.

If you notice I am only 18 followers away from the record number of 500 Followers and that brings us all closer to 13,000 total posts, a number I hope to reach today or tomorrow.

Forgive me if I am a little needy this next week. It's one of my character flaws that I require the approval of others for my shaky self-esteem. Anyone one who likes what I do should convince ONE friend that the 'Cave of Cool' in great. That should put me over the top without any fuss.

Besides, how can you not have pity for me bacause my 71 year old mother, who by announcing that she was going to the store, took my order for some popcorn. I expected those microwave bags but instead was rewarded with my own sleeping bag full of fun. It's a horror show that I have to eat one dry kernal at a time.

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

Self esteem. Another character flaw of mortals you need to rid yourself of.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Don't really worry about me. My self esteem fills me with an anger to take out all the humans and gods that have ever disappointed me. That is a bill that needs to be paid to me. I seek balance and angry vengeance.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, your Mom must have spent a fortune on that bag o' corn. Kernels is a horribly expensive place. She must love you a lot!

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

I'll be sure to tell a friend, hope you hit it soon.

Tempo said...

Get yourself a popcorn popper and save mum from having to harness up the team of Huskies.

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
Holley 0-9015-1 Model 4160 Marine 750 CFM Square Bore 4-Barrel Vacuum Secondary Electric Choke New Carburetor