Friday, May 8, 2009

Any Quesses Who I Am Cheering For?


Thanks to Asylum Films I can maintain my promise to never miss a Lorenzo Lamas, Deborah Gibson Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus movie. Maybe she will sing some of her 80s bubble gum pop songs to calm down these two beasts. Or was it hearing that music that drove them into a frenzy in the first place??? Some have doubted that such a film exists. I direct you doubters (your doubt hurts me) to this addy...

http://www.theasylum.cc/product.php?id=155




6 comments:

Wings1295 said...

That is... that is bizarre. Did you make that up? Hmmm?

Nicole said...

Oh my.

The League said...

If this image be false and you are filling my head with illusions of a moving picture promising such delights, woe be unto you when you realize what wrath ye has unleashed.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am HURT that you think I would do my brothers and sisters that way and invent something so awesome.

http://www.theasylum.cc/product.php?id=155

Wings1295 said...

I shall apologize for all, we were wrong. The sheer insane-ness of the whole thing is what had us wary, I believe.

Wings1295 said...

Did a post today on this movie, check it out: Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus