Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nightmares


Well I predicted it. I fought the Niquil and had a terrible nightmare last night. The part I remember is driving around Boston Pizza in my Ferrari (red) to meet with Tom Cruise in order to offer him a part in my 'Hello Kitty' movie. The most scary thing about the whole dream was that he actually accepted the part. Why would I cast him in the first place? I hate his acting. All the critics would be like, "There is Tom Cruise in Nazi Germany." "There is Tom Cruise in feudal Japan." "There is Tom Cruise in a litter box." I need someone who can lose himself in the role...like Daniel Day Lewis. OOOOOOOOOOOOO, do I smell oscar bait? ("I can haz your milkshake?") I think I do!

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I think the Nyquil still has control over your brain!

Booksteve said...

You're weird...I like that in a person!