Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Occassional Superheroine


Valerie D'Orazio has one of the best blogs out there. It was one of the first blogs that I followed daily back before I was a blogger myself. (Though some would argue that blogging is NOT what I do...but whatever). She is a very good writer and is currently writing a Cloak and Dagger mini for Marvel Comics. Althought I don't really know her I feel like I do know someone writing a comic book so when it eventually comes out it will be very cool. She once worked for DC and he "Goodbye to Comics' is a must read for any fan of the funny books as is all her other stuff. She certainly has earned her stripes as a blogger and has the scars to prove it. Her latest take on the whole Miss California 'scandal' is sheer genius. Check it out here and its should be the final word on this crap. Perez and Prejean have a room reserved for them in Hell.

http://occasionalsuperheroine.blogspot.com/2009/05/way-it-is-or-prejean-maneuver.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Cal! I love Val's blog, she's quite entertaining. Cloak and Dagger are kickass so I'm waiting for that one !! Did you see C&D in the Runaways series? They were awesome!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I did and I hope she keeps them as hip as that.