Saturday, May 2, 2009

OMG! IT LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!!!

Okay..I know I risk the ridicule and the shame that will come from saying this...but the new GI JOE trailer is the most insanely great piece of filmaking I have ever seen. The TRAILER mind you...but they got my money on opening night. Go big or go home and they have really gone batshit crazy on this one. I actually held my breath the SECOND time I watched it. Underwater secret lairs, enhanced body armor, my beloved Baroness in all her evil goodness, Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow. I can even forgive Cobra Commander in a suit and tie. Hopefully some horrific facial scaring will force him into the uniform and mask we all love. Not just cool...WICKED COOL!

Thanks to Dash for informing me that its actually Destro in suit and tie. Here's hoping they are holding back Corbra Commander's image so we can get the full cinematic effect of his introduction.

G.I. JOE trailer in HD

4 comments:

Dash MacBastard said...

If it's any consolation, I believe that's Destro in suit and tie, and not Cobra Commander.
Lookin' forward to this one too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Really? That restores my faith ever more.

Dash MacBastard said...

Yes. And worry not about his mask-less preview pics. If the upcoming action figures are any indication, Destro dons his metal mask.

Unknown said...

i can only watch 25 seconds of it and then it just goes to a menu of available trailers...