Sunday, May 10, 2009

ONLY Number 5? WTF?


Now I love my Milla and the DEN OF GEEK is one of my favorite go-to sites. They have one of the great series of greek lists out there but I gots to quibble with only placing my Milla at number 5 on the list of top ten badass chicks. Yeh sure Uma was badass and Sarah Conner is badass..but Milla is...MILLA. Am I talking to myself here people? Oh and in case she wasn't sure, Milla can call me anytime. She hates taxidermy too and loves lobster. Welcome to Cal's theme Sunday bitches.

"Genetically altered bad-asses aren’t your everyday bad-asses. They’re the ones you pit against large quantities of zombie creatures and expect to win, and Alice does not disappoint. She is extraordinarily pretty and manages to pull off packing more weapons than the Taliban with proficiency and skillfully-honed talent. Let’s discuss one scene in particular shall we? Okay here’s the scenario: bunch of helpless people inside a church are about to get eaten by some dog… thing. Well, the church has a large stained glass window which makes a perfect entrance for any bad-ass chick looking for a good entrance. So, naturally, Alice makes her entrance through the ornately painted window… on a motorcycle. Need I say more? Well, Alice then proceeds to kill the dog things with what appears to be ease and that’s all she wrote. All in a days work for this bad-ass."





http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/247328/top_10_badass_movie_gals.html
http://www.denofgeek.com/

7 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Hottest chick who is of eastern European descent ever.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

EVER!

Ben Varkentine said...

Check my take on the Maxim Hot 100 2009...

http://angellovepictures.blogspot.com/2009/05/maxim-we-need-to-talk.html

Ben Varkentine said...

PS: Silly me--I almost forgot to rub your nose in this:

I've met her. And I have the signed copy of "The Divine Comedy" to prove it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Did she mention me? Probably not, I did promise to keep the whole "thing" between us hush hush. And it would have to be the Divine Comedy wouldn't it? I hate you Ben. You are the devil.

Ben Varkentine said...

Then my work here is done.

(She signed it "Love," too)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

BASTARD!