Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Season One Ends


I would review the final episode of Fringe for this season but I would totally be giving away spoilers and I hate that myself. So let me just say..."COOOOOL". Usually a show of this type just raises more questions than it answers but in the brilliance of Fringe they have answered just enough to keep me wanting to come back for more. I think I get what is going on now and my only complaint is that I have to wait for September to watch the whole thing start over again. How can something like American Idol reward viewers like this show does? Its like comparing a meal of crackers to a full roast beef buffet. The only person I have around or online to talk this show with is my elderly aunt who actually is batshit crazy enough to treat it like a documentary. That is okay with me except for the times I shave my head and she mistakes me for the "Observer".

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I have the episode on DVR and will probably watch it tomorrow morning, so I will be up for chatting about it. Last week's final scene was a shocker!